(1) First, there will be the disappearance of attainment (Adhigama): which include four types of disciples in Nibbana, stream winner (Sovan), once returner (Sakadagami), non returner (Anagami), Arahant.
(2) The second disappearance is of the practice (Patipatti): which include the disappearance of practice in morality (Sila), concentration (Samadhi), wisdom (Panna).
(3) The disappearance of accomplishment in the texts (Pariyatti): it corresponds to the age of learning & disappearance of Tripitaka pali.
(4) The fourth disappearance is of the signs (Linga): During this period, the only good action left is making offerings to those monks who wear a yellow strip of string around their wrist, These monks are known as “Kasawakantaka”.
(5) The disappearance of the relics (Dhatu) : When the relics no longer receive honour, they will disappear after assembling at the seat where the Buddha attained Awakening under the Great Bodhi tree. This will mark the end of Gauthama Buddha’s era.
May all beings be well and happy & attain the fruit of Nibbana.