- Seeing and contemplating the loathsomeness in the body (Asuba sanna),
- Seeing and contemplating the loathsomeness in food (Aahare patickula sanna),
- Disenchanted with all the world (Sabba loke anabhiratha sanna),
- Seeing and contemplating the impermanence in all determinations (Anichcha sanna),
- Developing the perception of death thoroughly, established to him internally (Marana sanna),
When these five dhammas are developed and made much, it conduces to the destruction of desires.
Anguttara Nikaya – Panchaka Nipatha – Asavakkhaya Sutta.
May all beings be well and happy and attain the fruit of Nibbana.